1/05/2010

Why do you choose your team?

Earlier today, one of my fellow peers and I got into an argument as to how should we really define whether we are true fans of certain clubs or we are simply, "riding the wagon." In context, I am an avid Manchester United fan while my fellow peer is a Liverpool fan. He claimed that I only liked Manchester United because of how good they have always been. Sure, that is a reason to like them, but more importantly, I have a fond "love" for Man U because that was the very first European team my English cousin introduced me when I went to visit England in the new millennium (2000). So I ask, why do you support the team you choose? Is it because your favorite player plays for them? or is it because you have a bond with the club that goes back for many generations? You tell me, I want to hear!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cleat of the post: PUMA v1.10

No comments:

Sociofluid