2/03/2010

Juventus vs Livorno - Italian Serie A

As a request of one of my readers, I am now going to make the exra effort to add a little more focus to Italian soccer. I figured I would do this by previewing one of the two games that are to take place this weekend: Livrono vs. Juventus. With Juventus struggling in 5th in the Serie A and Livorno "cruising" at 16th, one would think this should be a lopsided game. However, I don't believe so. When you look closely at these two teams, there are few differences. Juventus only has four more wins that Livorno but is 11 places ahead of them in the Serie A; furthermore, both teams have concedded about the same number of goals in the current season with Livorno at 30 and Juventus at 30. But why I think Livorno could cause some damage here is because all the top teams in the Serie A have all only concedded approximately 20 goals, not 30. And a second reason why I think Livorno could beat Juventus is because Livorno, lately, has been doing very well. Just this past Sunday, they were able to gain a point out of their game with 2nd place AC Milan. This will certainly be a game to watch for those Serie A fans.

Juventus vs Livorno earlier this season.


Cleat of the post: Lotto Zhero Evolution Tre.

No comments:

Sociofluid