6/24/2012

Italy v England

Game of the week. Italy absolutely deserved the win albeit their handful of chances they missed during regulation.

Not much to say about this game other than a quality match that was really enjoyable to watch. And the best part? The pk's. I have to say, Pirlo you are absolutely unbelievable! You are one hell of a cheeky player (and if you don't know what I'm talking about you shouldn't even be reading this). That is what I'm talking about; JOGA BONITO! I can't wait for the rest of the games in the tournament - all of them are going to be amazing and worth watching.

Also, Ashley Young, you are extremely over-rated. I honestly don't see what you bring to the table other than being inconsistent (and same goes for Carroll). The English side is full of far too many inconsistent players who really don't get the job done. Anyhow, congrats to the Italians and good luck against Germany (you are going to need it).

No comments:

Sociofluid